Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009's end, 2010's beginning.

To me it seems like 2009 was a quick year. So much as happened that it seemed like it zoomed by. 2010 will be a different year meaning a new chance to accomplishing my goals. I don't want to wait another year hitting myself in the head for just sitting back and watching all of the opportunities pass by -- my opportunities.

Though I am in college trying to get a teaching degree, I don't just want to be a teacher. I want to be a writer, a lover of literature and crafted words.

My New Year's Resolutions are:

Living another year. 
Writing a 50K-70K novel in three months. 
Be successful in college and at my job.
Support those who have supported me. 


I want to thank my family for being there for me and my friends for making me laugh and smile when I needed it.


Have a happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment